Congratulations! You have spent the past four years busting your butt to network, make the grades and finally walk across that stage. Unfortunately, the joy of graduation ceremony has been stripped from graduates everywhere. 2020 has been an interesting year and we have all had to adjust our normal. From lectures to online classes, it has not been an easy transition for most. In the end you all made it work and now is time to celebrate, even if it is home!
- Participate in your program’s online graduation ceremonies
- Celebrate with friends and family on Zoom/Facetime
- Create your own graduation at home (A theme is always fun!)
- Take this time to reflect and strategize for your future career
- Plan you perfect post quarantine vacation
The point is that important moments in life deserve to be celebrated with love and excitement. You may not have all the people you want around you for such an important time, but it is a great time to be grateful and prepare for life post graduation.
If you are feeling down, here are some graduation themed TikToks for your entertainment. Just a little reminder that you are not alone.